Location and things to do
Val di Rhemes is located in the South West of Valle d’Aosta, between Valsavaranche and Valgrisanche, at the foot of the Granta Parey (3.387 m) within the National Parc “Gran Paradiso”.
Rhemes-Notre-Dame (1.723 m) is located in the centre of the Valley, in a sunny basin, sourounded by woods and pastures. Especially off season, it is possible to see wild animals (chamois and steinbock) grazing in the grass close to the residence. Often it is possible towatch eagles and rarely the “gipeto”.
Summer and winter activities:
- Trekking in the “parco Nazionale del Gran Paradiso”
- Mountain bike and horse rising
- Cross country sky (20 km)
- Down hill sky Chanavey
- Snowpark and children sky
- Sky mounteneering
- Tennis, soccer, volley ball