Location and things to do
Val di Rhemes is located in the South West of Valle d’Aosta, between Valsavaranche and Valgrisanche, at the foot of the Granta Parey (3.387 m) within the National Parc “Gran Paradiso”.
Rhemes-Notre-Dame (1.723 m) is located in the center of the Valley, in a sunny basin, surrounded by woods and pastures. Especially offseason, it is possible to see wild animals (chamois and steinbock) grazing in the grass close to the residence. Often it is possible to watch eagles and rarely the “gipeto”.
Summer and winter activities:
- Trekking in the “Parco Nazionale del Gran Paradiso”
- Mountain bike and horse riding
- Cross-country skiing (20 km)
- Downhill skiing Chanavey
- Snowpark and children’s skiing
- Sky mountaineering
- Tennis, soccer, volleyball